Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How are you? I am mark and new here. I just joined site following a friends recommendation and then looking at the matches that were sent me, your profile caught my attention. I am seeking to find someone special that would want share the same interest with me or be ready to work out a serious relationship. I am a honest and straight forward man seeking to meet same. I am not in a hurry about meeting someone so I just want to meet a friend now and then we see where it leads.I would love to get a chance to know more about you and be your friend but it needs to be a mutual thing so if this get to you, you can look through my profile and then contact me through jimmymark/at/live/dot/com ( )so that we can get to know ourselves better as I seldom log in here.REGARD.



to mark .HOW SWEET YOU ARE .thank you .appreciate your text a lot lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment