Tuesday, August 19, 2014

4

One.

Would you choose to do the same if you could change things? So many times in life I wish I could have done it differently, reacted differently, changed things and make it better but seriously, at some point you just don't care anymore. It's the past and if we didn't do what we have done before, we might be in a worse state now. People always say, I regret this and that. Yes, we all regret doing certain things, making wrong decisions and all that but we just don't see the part where what if we did something else and we end up feeling worse now?

Two.
There are many things about me that you’ll never understand. I will scream, and fight, and cry and hate, and run away as fast as I can. I will say one thing and mean another, I will hold you close, then push you far. I will know everything about you, and be completely wrong. But if there is one thing about me, that you should know for certain; it is this simple fact, you are my other person. I know I may not say it often, but to me, you’re so important. 


Three.

Knowing things will be different when we grow up , knowing things will change when we start working , knowing things will change when love fades and we start to lie , knowing everything is just temporary and nothing last forever . It's just so sad to know all these before everything . Knowing everything won't last but we still go ahead with it . Knowing we'll get hurt and knowing things might not just work out but we as humans just wish to believe and hope for the better in everything.


Four.


I feel sick these few days. I am trying to keep myself awake most of the time. Its so true and I believe thats what I’ve done each year, each month, each passing day is definitely the right thing to do. I’m in a world right now where the only things that matter to me are the ones closest to me. I look at it this way, I’m not a hard person to get a long with. Being my friend isn't that hard. Its easy. We've make a few mistakes here and there, we fall out, but if you really matter we come back to each other in the end. Thats the beauty. If we’re meant to be, we’ll find a way back to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment