Sunday, November 6, 2011



I sure do miss the feeling of being ‘ special ’ or maybe I shouldn’t say ‘ miss ’ because I was never treated in such ways .
I don’t ask for anything extravagant .I just want to feel like I matter .Like I’m not just another person you came across one day ,that was pretty nice ,but you’ve met a lot of nice people .
I don’t believe my heart has ever been able to put the broken pieces back together ,and I don’t believe it ever will - as the heart break is a part of me and will shape me into the person I am meant to be - but ,I do believe some of the pieces can be glued back together .
But as for tonight ,my heart is beating a little too fast, a little too slow - it’s full of love for others, but empty of love from others .
Wherever you are, whomever you are - I hope your heart is a little fuller than mine is tonight .