Saturday, September 17, 2011

THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD IS WHEN

1. sleeping in late
2. having no homework
3. being liked , loved back 
4. hugs that last more than one minute
5. a smile from that special someone
6. laughing till my stomach hurts
7. getting unexpected gifts
8. not remembering when I last cried
9. getting an A on a test I didn't study for
10. looking at pictures from I were little
11. when he/she texts me first
12. when my niece draw my pictures
13. making new friends
14. being told someone is okay
15. someone tell me I smell nice
16. winning an argument
17. proving a smart person wrong
18. listening to my favourite song
19. finishing an essay
20. living up to someone's expectations
21. when people laugh at my jokes
22. when someone tell me they don't want to lose me
23. making a stranger smile
24. waking up and realizing i have hours to sleep
25. getting a friendship bracelet
26. being called beautiful
27. packing for a vacation
28. knowing someone love me
29 .realizing its Friday
30. finding those jeans that fit perfectly
31. smile when reading her/his text
32 . knowing I'll be okay .

but soon enough I know that I will 
never experiences those list above anymore
and thats hurt A LOT fullstop