Tuesday, August 23, 2011


WELL HELLO DEARY STALKERS
this story of mine is really hurt, especially when you read it all . until the end of this story .this is really, really a hurt aches story .
during my high school year , i met this guy through my one best friend .i went to his house for several time .accidentally, i felt a weird feeling . so ,i made my decision to try to fall in love with him . until such time we became friends. the next move he made was, he told me everything what he felt towards me. me ,who never matter the kind of person to be with, as long as i feel comfortable with, i treated him as my special one. until the time came, he courted me.i just found myself giving my fully trust just for him.believe me, its just came out .when we had our first month, i felt that he was just playing with me . in the sense that he always make me sad ,angry with him .
every time we had a quarrel,i just simply said what i wanted to tell him .but he just only smiled and pretending that nothing happened .every time we quarreled ,it was really the first time i cried just for a guy .i can not imagined that i did it ! it was my first time and just only with him . in spite of those things that he had done to me, still i accepted him in my life .there was a time that someone told me that bla bla bla are dating together near their place .it was really hurt to me when i heard it .
it seems that it smashed my heart and broken into pieces. i just asked myself, what did i done to him to make those things to me ? i just cried it out .until i gave up .i split with him because i can not take it anymore .i just cant accept that he treated me as nothing .i really felt depressed and hurts that time .he was my all first .i just told myself that maybe that was planned by GOD. maybe HE had another plan for both of us. i just accept the truth that we are not meant for each other .
less than a month later ,i try to stand up regretting the time we used to be together .yeah its truth that i did not expect that he still remembered me .that was he .i just continue the story .because this is really a long story i guess .

No comments:

Post a Comment