Monday, August 22, 2011


For a lot of things, if I could redo them. I would. Many choices made, many words spoken, many opportunities passed. Why do I decide to do something if I can’t do it to the best of my abilities? Not even being best, but being the best me I could be. I go through life, half-assing everything & expecting everyone else to meet me halfway. But that’s not how it works. Sometimes, most of the time, I have to go all the way. But it’s too late for some things to change now.
Sometimes I wish I could close my eyes and start over, but I know I can’t do that. So if I can’t restart then I just have to pick up where left off. I only get one life to live. Grab every opportunity that comes to me, so I can’t regret anything. I know I can’t make all the right choices all the time or say the right things, but I know I should try to live my life without so many “what ifs” or “should haves” or “could haves.