Sunday, April 3, 2011

MY LANGUAGE


1. If I didn't call you, it's because im waiting for you to call me .
2. If I didn't text you,it's because im waiting for you to text me .
3. When I am mad and walk away from you . Follow me, Please ?
4. When I push you , grab me and don't let go .
5. When I ignore you, give me your attention .
6. When I say I hate you, say I love you .
7. When I say I love you ,don't doubt .I mean it .
8. When I say sorry ,believe me .I feel it .
9. When I say it's cold, hug me tight .
10. When I tickle you, tickle me back .
11. When I stare at you, I want a kiss .
12. When I started to cry, tell me I can cry on your shoulders .
13. When I give up, tell me you won't let me go .

I AM SO SORRY FOR LETTING YOU DOWN DEAR .DO FORGIVE ME .I REALLY WANT TO .REMAIN THIS RELATIONSHIP .I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MEAN IT FOREVER ~

No comments:

Post a Comment