Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Move On by Bruno Mars

How do I end up in the same old place
faced again with the same mistake
so stubborn thinkin I know what is right
but life proves me wrong everytime
takin roads that lead me nowhere
how do I expect to get there
but when will I learn to just put you first

I come to you now when I need you
but why do I wait to come see you
I always try to do this on my own
but I was wrong cause only with you
can I move on can I move on

When I awake it's you that makes 
me strong and I know 
that you've been with me all along,
so many times I begin to close my eyes 
and listen to my heart
with you life is so easy why do I 
make it hard, 
oh takin roads that lead me nowhere 
how do I expect to get there 
when will I learn to just put you first

I get out of my own way 
let you have your way
Cause I realize Im no good on my own
I'm there for you, I'll sell for you
I can't live without you , NOOO .

No comments:

Post a Comment